LAW Absolute is working on a truly exceptional opportunity; our client is a Fortune 500 American multinational company who are seeking a motivated and ambitious Paralegal to join their vibrant offices in London.
The firm itself are remarkable; they operate on a truly global scale with presence in over 40 countries worldwide. Despite its large scale, you will be working within a highly supportive and collaborative Legal team undertaking varied and interesting work. Our client works on an ‘open door’ policy which lends itself towards a helpful, motivated and engaged work-force. The legal team particularly deals with the overflow of work from TV, Home Entertainment and production. Your general duties will include the following;
- Drafting/checking and/or approving license agreements associated with Consumer Products as well as supporting team to cover overflow work from TV, Home Entertainment and Production using standard form templates.
- Negotiating (with appropriate supervision) a variety of license agreements third party licensees and/or agents.
- Drafting contract amendments, termination letters, notices of breach
- Dealing with Trademark Infringement matters
- Liaising with a wide range of people across the business particularly when negotiating agreements.
- Working closely with trainees, other para legal and lawyers and providing general support to Legal team.
- Assisting Contracts Admin team as and when required.
The ideal candidate will be bright and astute, have excellent academics and ideally have at least 2 years previous experience in a similar role. In addition you will possess the following skills;
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent organisational skills
- Ability to learn quickly
- Works well under pressure
- Personable and able to work well in a team
- Sharp attention to detail
The firm offers a competitive remuneration package and excellent progression opportunities. The role is to start from December and will initially be on a 6 month FTC basis, after which there may be potential for the role to become permanent. Further, our client is recognised by the Law Society as a training establishment and there may be an opportunity for a training contract further down the line.
If this role strikes interest,, please get in touch to discuss further by sending your CV in the first instance.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.
At LAW Absolute we endeavour to respond to all applications within 48 hours. However due to the volume of applications we receive we may not be able to respond to every candidate individually.
If you have not heard from us within a 48 hour timeframe your application has not been successful and your details have not been retained. LAW Absolute acts as an employment business for temporary recruitment and as an employment agency for fixed term contract and permanent recruitment.
Apply for In-House Paralegal
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly