We are recruiting an Events Co-ordinator to work within the Client Facilities Events Team, forming part of the wider Business Services function and based in stunning City offices of possibly the best law firm in London.
The Events Coordinator is responsible for ensuring that the highest quality of service is provided, giving advice and
support, and managing the client areas.
The Events Team are responsible for the managing of approximately 350 events held every year for the entire firm. Therefore, developing strong working and personal relationships, built on confidence and confidentiality, is paramount.
- Supporting the team with the managing of events and client seminars, communicating with partners, internal groups and external providers
- Managing and coordinating room bookings for events.
- Attending and contributing to team meetings and meetings related to events.
- Liaising with organisers of events (both internal and external).
- Liaising with various external suppliers and internal support staff such as Catering, Porterage, Audio Visual and Security.
- Setting up rooms.
- Meeting and greeting clients.
- Collating invitation replies and guest list management using the Firm's CRM system.
- Producing seminar material.
- Name badge, dinner place card and menu preparation.
- Data input using the Firm's database.
- Ensuring Solicitors Regulation Authority and Bar Standards Board Scheme requirements are met and accurately recorded on the Firm's database.
- Tracking event ROI data.
- Producing evaluation feedback.
- To advise and ensure correct H&S and contingency procedures are adhered to during event execution.
- To continuously oversee and support where necessary all Client Facilities and function areas, ensuring the desired service standards are maintained