Client Experience Manager- 12 month FTC
NEW Client Experience Manager- 12 month FTC with leading accountancy firm.
In this role you will be responsible for delivering the client experience programme including voice of the client interviews, helping to implement and use the post assignment survey, embedding the client management approach and developing a client centric culture through delivery of tools, data and insights.
The client experience manager will work with the regional and national marketing and business development team, Office Managing Partner and key staff and partners to ensure the business effectively retains clients and wins work from the existing client base.
The client experience manager will have specific responsibility for a region but will also conduct voice of the client interviews nationally, where required.
- Conduct voice of the client interviews with high fee and high potential clients in line with the national client experience strategy and involve/invite managers and directors from the business to attend where possible.
- Write detailed voice of the client reports including SWOT analysis and feedback to client service teams employing challenge and diplomacy whilst identifying clear calls to action.
- Monitor and track activity post interview.
- Analyse and identify feedback themes and insights to share real time using internal communication channels, regional meetings and create other mechanisms for knowledge sharing to improve retention.
- Create account plans and track progress on Objective Manager motivating client teams to action; run innovation sessions for top clients ie those for whom account plans are created, to improve cross sell.
- Promote service lines across the business where possible and support regional knowledge management initiatives, ultimately looking to increase the average number of service lines per client.
- Work closely with the BD teams; attend specific voice of the client interviews conducted by BD sector leads and coach on style; ensure new client on-boarding experience processes are followed.
- Support on the development of a compliant testimonials bank including video.
Successful candidates will have previous marketing and business development experience at a managerial level, particularly in client facing account management, targeting new business and project management. You will have strong knowledge of the fundamentals of the business development process, ideally within a professional services environment. You will be credible, confident and communicator, with strong influencing skills and the ability to work effectively with individuals at all levels within the firm.
SR Group is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.