Paralegal (Court of Protection)
One of the UK’s most successful and respected law firms has an opportunity for a Paralegal to join their successful Private Client department based in London. The Court of Protection section is the judicial body in England and Wales responsible for managing the affairs, assets and estates of anyone who does not have capacity to manage their own finances.
You will provide essential, high quality paralegal support to the team who have a strong reputation in dealing with Statutory Wills and personal injury trusts.
This is a superb opportunity for you to develop your skills and experience within an established and innovative environment.
- Dealing with vulnerable clients on a day to day basis
- Working in a team
- Supporting the Fee Earner in legal matters
- Checking and providing legal documents
· A committed team player
· Good understanding of client care
· Proactive and enthusiastic, positive can do attitude
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
· Adaptable and flexible
· Professional and empathetic manner
· Strong organisational skills and attention to detail
· Integrity and ability to maintain confidentiality
· Ability to cope with pressure and conflicting demands on time
· Able and willing to follow through, exercise judgment and take responsibility for and conclude actions
· Confident and professional
· Able to prioritise work taking account of fee earners priorities
If you would like to learn more about this opportunity or other opportunities in the market then contact Alice Neal or call for a confidential discussion.
LR Legal is a specialist legal recruitment agency, our enviable reputation is based on trust, integrity and doing what is right for you. We will always talk to you about your application and ask permission before sending your CV to any of our Clients.
Our Consultants have the latest market knowledge at their fingertips and can offer advice and guidance on your next career move – just call us about this role or to see if we have other suitable vacancies for you.
The PQE identified on this advertisement is a guide only and does not preclude applications from those with more or less PQE.
LR Legal Recruitment is operating as an Employment Agency in respect of this vacancy.