Marketing & Events Administrator
My client is a UK Top 150 law firm that has been established for 150 years, successfully utilising a team of over 200 people, inclusive of 30 partners.
The company is searching for a Marketing & Events Administrator to join its busy and friendly Marketing team. The role will be based in the firm’s Salisbury office, but the successful candidate will also work across its other offices in Poole and Southampton, along with other locations, as and when required for events and meetings.
Commercial clients include household names such as Ladbrokes plc, Endsleigh Insurance Services, Jewson (part of the Saint Gobain Group), Pizza Hut and the Rowanmoor Group, to name a few.
The firm has managed personal injury claims with a combined value of over £100 million. The commercial property team has handled transactions with a value of over £400 million.
If you are seeking a Marketing & Events Administrator role that offers a satisfying and rewarding career, then please do get in contact and I can discuss this role further with you.
What they are looking for:
- The successful candidate will support the team to plan and implement all aspects of entertaining, hospitality and events for the firm
- The ideal candidate will have previous experience of working within an office environment
- Experience of working in an events or marketing environment would also be desirable
- Candidates must be well presented, possess great communications skills and be very organised, flexible and proactive in their approach
- Candidates with excellent organisational, keyboard and IT skills. Previous experience of using a content management system would be advantageous
Duties and responsibilities:
- Assisting with the preparation for the firm's hospitality and events
- Maintenance of the client database system
- Supporting the team in the delivery of marketing activity such as updating literature, newsletters and the firm’s social media accounts
- Driving licence and own transport is essential for this role
Apply for Marketing & Events Administrator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly