Legal Secretary – Commercial Property Team
My client is a UK Top 150 law firm that has been established for 150 years, successfully utilising a team of over 200 people, inclusive of 30 partners.
It is looking for an experienced Legal Secretary to join the busy and friendly Commercial Property Team in the company’s Salisbury Office.
Commercial clients include household names such as Ladbrokes plc, Endsleigh Insurance Services, Jewson (part of the Saint Gobain Group), Pizza Hut and the Rowanmoor Group, to name a few.
The client has handled personal injury claims with a combined value of over £100 million. The commercial property team has managed transactions with a value of over £400 million.
The wealth structuring and inheritance tax lawyers provide expertise in the area of inheritance tax and capital gains tax planning and, as a niche specialism, cross border tax for individuals.
If you are seeking a Legal Secretary role that offers a satisfying and rewarding career, then please do get in contact and I can discuss this role further with you.
This is a part-time position. Ideal working hours for the successful candidate would be Monday to Friday, 9:00am to 2:00pm or similar working hours.
What they are looking for:
- The successful candidate will have previous legal secretarial experience, ideally within commercial property
- Good interpersonal skills, the ability to work as part of a team, and excellent delivery of client service is also essential to the role
Duties and Responsibilities
- The role is busy, demanding and requires excellent organisational skills
- The successful candidate will have the ability to produce a high volume of work with a high level of accuracy
- Excellent IT skills
- The ability to work as part of a team
- Excellent delivery of client service
Apply for Legal Secretary – Commercial Property Team
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly