Float Legal Secretary
My client is a UK Top 150 law firm that has been established for 150 years, successfully utilising a team of over 200 people, inclusive of 30 partners.
It is looking for an experienced Legal Secretary to join the firm’s Salisbury office.
Commercial clients include household names such as Ladbrokes plc, Endsleigh Insurance Services, Jewson (part of the Saint Gobain Group), Pizza Hut and the Rowanmoor Group, to name but a few.
The client has handled personal injury claims with a combined value of over £100m. Meanwhile, the commercial property team has managed transactions with a value of over £400m.
The wealth structuring and inheritance tax lawyers provide expertise in the area of inheritance tax and capital gains tax planning and, as a niche specialism, cross border tax for individuals.
If you are seeking a Legal Secretary role that offers a satisfying and rewarding career, then please do get in contact and I can discuss this role further with you.
What they are looking for:
- The client is looking for a Float Legal Secretary to join its Salisbury office
- The ideal candidate will have previous secretarial experience and strong administrative skills
- The candidate will have a keen interest in law and be looking to gain experience working within the legal profession
Duties and responsibilities
- The role will involve providing secretarial support to various teams
- You will provide cover for team absences and additional support during busy periods
- The role is busy, demanding and requires excellent organisational skills
- The successful candidate will have the ability to produce a high volume of work with a high level of accuracy
- Excellent IT skills
- The ability to work as part of a team
- Excellent delivery of client service