Business Development Executive
This Business Development Executive opportunity based in Central London is working with a very special employer and offers a fantastic job within a top London legal employer.
Our employer, is a large award winning International law firm in Central London who have created a new job to help drive their expanding and ongoing marketing and business development plans.
Reporting into the Head of Business Development, the job is for a Business Development Executive and working closely with Partners within the Banking & Finance practice group, you will providing day to day business development support in relation to:
- Working with Partners, maintain client information for the finance groups key clients
- Coordination, preparation and gathering of information for key pitches.
- Maintain and update industry plans and other relevant marketing materials
- Assisting on mailings for client newsletters and briefings.
- Produce client/industry activity reports and contribute to client development plans and events/networking opportunities
- Support the client feedback and thought leadership programmes
- Coordinating various internal meetings with other Business groups
Candidates will be comfortable working at both a strategic and tactical level, as well as being proactive and client facing in their approach. Educated to degree level, candidates will currently be working in a marketing/business development position within the legal sector or professional sectors and possess strong stakeholder management experience. The successful candidate will also possess strong analytical and numeracy skills.
This is a great opportunity for a Business Development Assistant or Business Development Executive. This job will not be around for long, to be considered apply now !
Apply for Business Development Executive
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly