Risk & Compliance Executive - leading London law firm
Our client, a well respected and highly rated London law firm, is seeking a Risk & Compliance Executive to assist with risk management, compliance and best practice maintenance.
Your responsibilities will include providing administrative support for
- Monitoring compliance of the firm’s AML / CDD procedures
- Administering of risk management and compliance training
- Reporting and monitoring incidents
- Developing training programs
- Maintaining risk registers, as well as other compliance and conflict records
- Responding to queries, liaising with internal teams and external parties, and dealing with staff across the firm
The successful candidate will have risk and compliance experience, ideally from the legal sector. You'll be well organised and enthusiastic, with strong IT skills and excellent verbal and written communication skills.
In return you'll receive a generous salary, plus benefits, and you'll enjoy an interesting and varied role, within a friendly and supportive top 100 firm.
Candidates are encouraged to apply promptly.
Verity Appointments prides itself on providing an excellent service to candidates and clients, however competition will be high for this role, and we may not be able to contact everyone individually. If you have not been contacted within five working days you should assume you have not been successful on this occasion, but we hope that you will apply for any other positions that interest you in the future.
Apply for Risk & Compliance Executive - leading London law firm
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly