Senior Marketing Communications Executive (12 month FTC)
This is a rare opportunity for a highly talented marketing communications specialist to join a global law firm on a 12 month FTC basis as a Senior Marketing Communications Executive tasked with implementing and developing the firm's external marketing communications strategy and activities, supporting a strong, credible and aspirational brand both internally and in the external market and ensuring the firm is on par with market practice and is deriving maximum value from its communications campaigns, marketing materials and digital assets. The role holder's main duties will include:
- Advising on and inputting into external marketing communications and to underpin the firm's brand and business and marketing strategies.
- Promoting and maintaining firmwide best practice materials associated with the effective and consistent delivery of communications, including social media.
- Acting as the primary point of contact for all elements of the firm's external corporate website and other digital channels.
- Contributing to the daily management and application of the firm's visual identity across all communications channels, both internally and externally.
- Working with the graphic design service and advising on standardised procedures and templates both in London and globally.
- Managing relationships with external suppliers on marketing communications and branding related projects.
- Ensuring that strategy for marketing communications is aligned as closely as possible with the firm's business and BD strategy and programmes.
You will need to be a graduate preferably with further marketing qualifications. It is important that the Senior Marketing Communications Executive comes from a professional services environment, most likely the legal sector, with a proven track record in working with teams on project implementation and day-to-day activities on all aspects of communication and brand. The ability to work collaboratively and deal at all levels in the organisation effectively in order to influence the partnership is essential.