Head of RTA - Liverpool
**Head of RTA Fast Track Dept (Claimant) - Liverpool**
**Salary negotiable plus extensive benefits**
My client a well established and highly reputable Law firm based in Liverpool are looking for an experienced Solicitor/Member or Fellow of CILEX or extremely experienced Manager to head up their RTA Fast Track Team.
The successful candidate will be responsible for motivating and leading all RTA Fast Track teams across the business. You will maximise the performance of all the RTA teams ensuring all targets are exceeded (financial and performance).
- Solicitor/ Member or Fellow of CILex or extremely experienced Manager with at least 8 years experience of working in the Legal Industry in an RTA managerial position.
- Proven track record of managing large teams successfully, have the ability to lead, develop, manage and motivate staff.
- Provide clear direction to Teams and take accountability for team's performance and achieve goals.
- Excellent organisational skills ans time management, with a methodical and proactive approach to work, strong and confident communication and organisational skills
- Commercially minded
- Able to work well under pressure in a fast paced and ever changing environment.
- Be enthusiastic, highly motivated and driven
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a well established Law firm who have an excellent reputation in the industry. If you possess all the relevant skills and are looking for a new exciting challenge then please contact Lisa Hare, Business Manager at 121 Legal Recruitment or send your CV with out delay to be considered for the role of Head of RTA.
If you have not heard within 5 working days then unfortunately you have not been successful on this occasion with your application for Head of RTA.
121 Legal Recruitment recruit across all areas of legal, for RTA we specialise in RTA MOJ Portal Fee Earner - Portal File Handler - Legal Advisor - MOJ Team Manager - RTA Fee Earner - RTA Solicitor - Solicitor - PI Solicitor - RTA Paralegal - RTA File Handler - Head of RTA