Criminal Solicitor - Stafford
Criminal Duty Solicitor/Experienced Criminal Solicitor - Stafford
Salary DOE up to £32k
My Client a well established and reputable Law firm based in Stafford are looking to add an experienced Criminal Solicitor/ Duty Solicitor to their explaining Criminal Department.
- Represent clients who require advice in relation to criminal proceedings
- Attend Police Stations and represent clients who are under arrest
- Represent clients at Magistrates and Police Stations
- Qualified Solicitor at least 2 years PQE
- Accredited as a DS and eligible for Duty Solicitor Scheme (preferred but not essential)
- Detailed knowledge of Criminal Law, Case Law and Criminal Procedure Rules
- Demonstrate high level of experience and technical knowledge
- Commercial awareness
- Well organised, motivated, manages own caseload and meets tight deadlines
- Show commitment, enthusiasm and passion
If you are interested in hearing more about this fantastic opportunity for Criminal Solicitor Duty Solicitor then apply for this role today, or contact Lisa Hare Business Manager at 121 Legal Recruitment for more information or a confidential chat about this Duty Solicitor Criminal Solicitor role.
If you have not heard back within 5 working days then unfortunately you have not been successful with your application for Criminal Solicitor Duty Solicitor.
Apply for Criminal Solicitor - Stafford
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly