Contracts Manager – Cambridgeshire
McKenzie Douglas is representing a client who have built a fantastic reputation for themselves as both a business and an employer. They are a market leader in their field and have experienced exceptional growth over the years.
We are seeking a Contract Manager who will work in a small but friendly team, you will deal with procurement, tender and general commercial contracts work.
- A degree in Law, English Language or Business Management or similar
- A grounding in drafting and reviewing commercial contracts
- Comfortable working closely with other divisions within the business including (but not limited to): Sales/. Business Development, Customer Services, Finance and Marketing
- Knowledge of procurement processes and familiarity in handling tender documents would be beneficial
- Fluency in a European language would be advantageous but not essential
For further information, please contact Sanu Meah at McKenzie Douglas.
* We do not preclude applications on experience level. All applications will be reviewed on merit.