Senior Contracts Manager
Senior Contracts Manager – Cambridgeshire – Interim or Permanent
McKenzie Douglas is representing a client who have built a fantastic reputation for themselves as both a business and an employer. They are a market leader in their field and have experienced exceptional growth over the years.
Our client is flexible and will consider a candidate on either an interim or permanent basis, depending on your circumstances.
We are seeking an experienced candidate with a background in managing a small team of Contract Managers. You will enjoy working in a well cultured team and very closely with the legal department. You will be expected to take lead on reviewing, drafting and negotiating on various international, commercial contracts as well as tender documents.
- A personable character who enjoys working independently when required but also capable of managing a small team
- Preferably 3 years’ experience in a Contract Manager position or similar*
- A solid background in drafting and negotiating a range of contracts
- Comfortable working closely with other divisions within the business including (but not limited to): Sales/. Business Development, Customer Services, Finance and Marketing
- Knowledge of procurement processes and familiarity in handling tender documents would be beneficial
- Fluency in a European language would be advantageous but not essential
For further information, please contact Sanu Meah at McKenzie Douglas.
* We do not preclude applications on experience level. All applications will be reviewed on merit.
Apply for Senior Contracts Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly