In House Dispute Resolution Lawyer
In House Dispute Resolution Lawyer – Charming Countryside Location
McKenzie Douglas is representing a client based in a beautiful and charming location, in East Anglia. Commutable from Peterborough, Cambridge and within easy reach of London, this opportunity might appeal to candidates who want to get away from the hustle and bustle to a town well reputed for its historic heritage.
This is a fantastic opportunity for either a private practice or/and an In-House lawyer who is keen to leverage their previous commercial litigation background and broaden their experience into commercial contracts and other areas of law.
You will work in a well sized team and be the main point of contact for contentious issues ranging from mainly commercial disputes to also civil, debt recovery, nuisance as well as negligence issues on a small value basis. You will receive support and report to a Senior Solicitor in the team.
- Newly qualified plus PQE*
- Commercial litigation experience (essential)
- Any exposure to ADR or/and negotiating settlements would be advantageous
- Experience in small claims management and drafting low level pleadings would be beneficial
- Eligible to work in the UK
To be considered for this opportunity, please forward your details across to Sanu Meah at McKenzie Douglas. Due to the volume of interest we receive, it is not always possible to respond to all applications with feedback. If you have not received a reply within 5 working days, then please consider your application to be unsuccessful.
* We do not preclude applications on PQE level and all applications will be reviewed on merit.
Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK