Property Litigation Solicitor, Bristol -1+PQE
Fantastic opportunity for an ambitious solicitor, ideally around 1years PQE, looking to deal with city-quality property litigation work from a Bristol base.
Our client is a very well regarded commercial law firm with an office in central Bristol. They are currently seeking a solicitor to join their Real Estate Disputes Team.
You will specialise in all types of property disputes, litigation, mediation and arbitration including;
* All aspects of commercial landlord and tenant issues
* Development disputes
* HNW dilapidations and trust disputes
* Real property rights disputes
* Secured lending recoveries
* Insolvency related issues
* Claimant property professional negligence claims
* Land Registry disputes
The firm are ideally looking for someone with first class experience in property litigation. The candidate should also have a proven academic record, an intuitive mind and an interest in business development.
Chadwick Nott Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.