Senior Docketing & Record Support at Leading International Law
We are recruiting for a supervisor in the docketing and record support team of a highly regarded international law firm.
General responsibilities will include:
- Creating records
- Client conflict checks and general matter creation
- Matter creation (disputes/oppositions/objections)
- Reviewing and saving incoming correspondence to Filesite
- Processing and docketing all TMO actions and correspondence to WebTMS
- Processing and docketing of global agent communications to WebTMS
- Processing and docketing dispute related communications to WebTMS
- Creation of reminders and deadlines in WebTMS
- Generating and managing WebTMS templates
- Updating WebTMS ensuring deadlines and reminders are removed as appropriate
You will be working in a supervisory capacity in a team of 10+ people.
- Previous supervisory/ senior level experience
- An ability to stay calm in demanding situations in particular when the fee-earners are operating under pressure
- The ability to liaise with fee earners and support staff within the group, and to coordinate with people from other relevant teams including clients and colleagues overseas
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.