A smaller firm by city standards but yet one of the most successful law firms in the docklands area, the firm have a reputation for dealing with high end clients. They are a relatively small company with an astounding reputation for the legal support and services in which they provide. They are an award winning firm so they really are reputable and have a strong name in the market.
They also provide really great training which is great for developing your career and taking it to the next level. The role gives the successful candidate an ideal opportunity to get their foot in the door at a well renowned successful law firm as well as working in a really sociable and supportive team where they can learn from the staff around them and develop their career and their skill sets even further.
- Undertake and organisation of property, land, company and individual searches utilising Land Registry, Searchflow, local authorities, Salesforce and Companies House.
- Obtain copies of titles and plans
- Complete all property transaction and conveyancing forms and other HMRC forms in relation to stamp duty and other relevant taxes
- General matter area management including e-filing, maintenance of client data, billing and financial information, documents register and other transactional information.
- Creation and assembly of sales packs and other exhibition materials
- Assistance with assembly of court bundles
- Support the process of scheduling and/or archiving of general transactional or client documents including deeds and Wills, working with Department Secretaries, Muniments and others as relevant
- Deliver excellent customer service to internal clients by developing a good understanding of and awareness of partners, lawyers and department secretaries and practice areas as well as an understanding and awareness of the department's working practices, quality standards, professional ethos and service delivery
- Proactivity in identifying ways to improve processes and ways of working, spotting opportunities to contribute to the continual improvement of the Administrative Team.
- Proactivity and ability to take ownership of tasks with a hands on approach
- Excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills
- Good administrative and organisational skills
- Strong and flexible team player
- Calm and efficient under pressure
- Recent office administrative experience ideally gained within a law firm or another professional services firm
- A good typing speed with a high level of accuracy
- A basic understanding of Word, Excel and pdf documents
- Some experience of legal documents
- Very good attention to detail and accuracy
To apply, please click on the button and send your Cover Note/CV with your contact details to Denis Simpson.
**For our application policy please view Career Legal's company information page on our website. Career Legal is a Recruitment Agency and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.
It is Career Legal’s policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you.
Career Legal is celebrating its 24th successive year in legal recruiting for the legal community across London and throughout the UK. Specific legal divisions cover full spectrum of legal recruitment on a permanent, contract and temporary basis. Specialist Legal Recruitment consultants with many years proven experience cover Legal Professional Services, Legal Business Support and Legal Office Support areas. Career Legal is known for being the legal recruiter of choice for: Lawyers, Legal Risk & Compliance, Legal Patent & Trademark, Legal Accounting, Legal Human Resources, Legal Marketing & Business Development, Legal Facilities Management, Paralegal, Legal DP & Creative Services, Legal Facilities & Office Support, Front of House and Legal Secretarial Personnel including Legal PA’s.