Senior Legal PA to General Counsel
We have an unmissable opportunity for somebody with around 5 years’ experience to join the ranks of one of the largest law firms in the world. The successful candidate will be joining one of the most highly acclaimed firms in the city with a prestigious background and a reputation for providing a very friendly environment in an ever changing world, dealing with different clients and different events on a day to day basis.
The ideal candidate will be extremely adaptable and have exceptional multitasking skills, they will be a fantastic team player, working in a very active role in an extremely sociable and supportive team, whilst receiving world class training which will directly have an immense impact on developing their career and expanding the horizons of their skills set.
The firm are extremely successful but need an experienced Senior PA to take their team to the next level, they need someone who is enthusiastic has a hands on approach and will hit the ground running in their new role, strong interpersonal and communication skills is a must and the PA should be able to work well under pressure with an ability to make strong decisions and do their job efficiently.
- Work alongside the General Counsel & Partnership Secretary to proactively manage the diary on a day-to-day basis, resolving diary conflicts and regularly communicating to ensure they are aware of changing priorities and commitments
- Manage and coordinate all aspects of General Counsel & Partnership Secretary's external and internal meetings, events and travel, producing itineraries and providing meeting materials in advance
- Act as gate keeper/dealing with all internal and external calls on General Counsel & Partnership Secretary's behalf
- Arranging New Lateral Meetings/Dinners
- Coordinating with Johannesburg MP and Leadership Team
- Provide support to the Internal Legal & Risk Associate
- Provide support to ManCom Business Development Manager. Including supporting the Executive
- Assisting with administrative tasks associated with the Partnership e.g. loan letters, sabbaticals, filings at Companies House etc.
- Maintain the Firm subscriptions to third parties
- Maintaining the LLP's SRA account
- As part of the Management Support PA Team, assist in driving forward team initiatives and work closely with the PAs to ensure comprehensive cover across the Senior Management team during holidays and general absences
- Can-do' and flexible attitude
- Proactive, takes initiative
- Consistently demonstrates secretarial competencies to the highest level in all areas
- Previous senior PA experience within a professional services environment
- Graduate calibre or equivalent secretarial qualifications
- High level organisational skills
- Strong technical skills
- People management and leadership skills
- Communication and Client Service
- Technical and Specialist skills - Successfully completed mandatory training modules as per PA training path; proficient in all software packages (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint).
- Flexibility, dedication and efficiency
The law firm are an award winning firm who are looking for a Senior Legal PA who is hardworking and directly impact their reputation and the quality service they provide worldwide throughout the company. It’s a really competitive salary with some amazing benefits.
To apply, please click on the button and send your Cover Note/CV with your contact details to Kelly Whelan.
**For our application policy please view Career Legal's company information page on our website. Career Legal is a Recruitment Agency and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.
It is Career Legal’s policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you.
Career Legal is celebrating its 24th successive year in legal recruiting for the legal community across London and throughout the UK. Specific legal divisions cover full spectrum of legal recruitment on a permanent, contract and temporary basis. Specialist Legal Recruitment consultants with many years proven experience cover Legal Professional Services, Legal Business Support and Legal Office Support areas. Career Legal is known for being the legal recruiter of choice for: Lawyers, Legal Risk & Compliance, Legal Patent & Trademark, Legal Accounting, Legal Human Resources, Legal Marketing & Business Development, Legal Facilities Management, Paralegal, Legal DP & Creative Services, Legal Facilities & Office Support, Front of House and Legal Secretarial Personnel including Legal PA’s.
Apply for Senior Legal PA to General Counsel
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly