Legal PA in IP, Media & Technology
Join the exciting world of Media and Technology and flex your Legal PA skills working for a small number of Fee Earners within this highly regarded International Law Firm. The firm are looking for a proactive, resourceful and enthusiastic Legal PA who can demonstrate the ability to ‘think outside the box’ and present fresh ideas of new streamlined working methodologies. The department has two opportunities, one on a permanent basis and one on a contractual basis due to expansion so it is the perfect time to join the team!
The environment is fast-paced and professional and the role is very much PA focused with a strong emphasis on diary management, international travel and conference organisation and prioritising conflicting workloads between the Fee Earners. The ideal Legal PA will have experience gained in a reputable City law practice and ideally within Media, IP or Litigation. If you fit the brief, please email your CV for immediate consideration.
Duties will include:
- Creating/amending documents and letters
- Organising meetings, lunches and conference calls
- Arranging detailed travel itineraries, including booking flights, trains, hotels and transfers
- Preparing invoices, including receiving unbilled WIP lists, printing job reports, checking client details, drafting billing narratives and liaising with Accounts when necessary
- Proactive and high-level diary management
- A minimum of two years’ (ideally three-four years’) experience as a legal secretary within a Litigation department.
- Recognised secretarial qualification (1 year course minimum) with RSA typing and word processing (or equivalent) 70 wpm minimum.
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Able to work to tight deadlines and remain calm under pressure
To apply, please click on the button and send your Cover Note/CV with your contact details to Kelly Whelan.
**For our application policy please view Career Legal's company information page on our website. Career Legal is a Recruitment Agency and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.
It is Career Legal’s policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you.
Career Legal is celebrating its 24th successive year in legal recruiting for the legal community across London and throughout the UK. Specific legal divisions cover full spectrum of legal recruitment on a permanent, contract and temporary basis. Specialist Legal Recruitment consultants with many years proven experience cover Legal Professional Services, Legal Business Support and Legal Office Support areas. Career Legal is known for being the legal recruiter of choice for: Lawyers, Legal Risk & Compliance, Legal Patent & Trademark, Legal Accounting, Legal Human Resources, Legal Marketing & Business Development, Legal Facilities Management, Paralegal, Legal DP & Creative Services, Legal Facilities & Office Support, Front of House and Legal Secretarial Personnel including Legal PA’s
Apply for Legal PA in IP, Media & Technology
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly