Commercial Litigation Solicitor - Immediate Start
A Legal 500 exclusive boutique West End practice are recruiting for an experienced commercial litigation solicitor who would be available immediately.
They are very well known for working with an exclusive set of private and business clients, and have an active caseload to sink your teeth into. Clients include high profile figures in business, entertainment and sport.
The firms expertise cover a wide range of matters including professional negligence, fiscal investigation and complex company law disputes.
You will be assisting the firm's Partner and Counsel with a number of a commercial litigation matters, with the view to take on your own caseload too.
For the right candidate this role may become permanent.
In applying for this role you must:
- Experience commercial litigation solicitor with no less than 3 years PQE
- Ideally training contract from a reputable firm
- Very competent is use and application of civil procedure rules (the White Book)
- Knowledge of complex company law disputes
- Confident in managing your own caseload as well as assisting fellow senior solicitors
- Familiar with HNW client
- Familiar with arbitration disputes
- Confident in ability to manage instructions from pre-litigation through to final hearing
The firm are offering an excellent re-numeration package with a very attractive bonus structure to accommodate you over the course of the fixed term. There will be scope for extending the fixed term.