Property Litigation Solicitor
Our client is recognised as one of the uk's leading national law firms. They pride themselves on their excellent client relationships from delivering the highest quality of work and measure themselves on their amazing successes.
There is legal secretary and paralegal support within the real estate team. The Group handles a broad range of real estate work and includes teams dedicated to
* Dispute resolution
* Planning and environmental law
The real estate disputes team sits within the Group and handles the full scope of property litigation work including:
* Landlord and tenant work - including 1954 Act renewals and disputes; dilapidations; consents; rent reviews; break notices; forfeiture and possession;
* Easements, covenants and boundary disputes (commercial and residential)
* Development disputes and contractual disputes
* Land ownership including adverse possession and co-ownership claims
* Insolvency matters with a property angle
* Litigation in the High Court and County Court as well as matters before the First-tier
* Good inter-personal skills,
* Strong academics and high quality experience - typically with a major City or leading national/regional practice
* A strong background in landlord and tenant work is required
* Team playing skills
* Running cases with minimal supervision
This is a great opportunity to join one of the most profitable firms in the south of England, and provides excellent long term career opportunities for ambitious candidates who aspire to go further. They aim to reward Associates with market leading salaries and a comprehensive package of benefits.
Chadwick Nott Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.