Compliance Officer/ Legal Counsel
A Nottingham based software company are looking to recruit a Compliance Officer/ Legal Counsel to join their in-house legal team. The successful candidate will have proven experience in data protection, KYC/AML/ATF/FCA/PSR/PCI compliance as well as commercial law, specifically contracts.
Experience in software licensing and technology legal work is highly desirable.
- Risk management and ensuring employer’s and employer’s partners compliance with relevant regulatory processes
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Creativity and the desire for self-development
- Willingness to learn new things and practice other aspects of law
- High level of business acumen and a strong work ethic
- Ability to work with little or no supervision and be results-driven
- Ability to organise, prioritise and manage deadlines, in a high velocity, rapidly evolving and demanding work environment
- Experience in working at or with technology companies can be useful
- Knowledge of Russian language can be useful but not essential
This is a permanent full-time role.