Commercial Property Solicitor
Commercial Property Solicitor.
A top tier commercial property team are recruiting for an experienced commercial property solicitor. This experienced commercial property solicitor will have the chance to work for one of the recognised commercial property teams in the West Midlands and act for a number of commercial clients.
The team deal with a large size range of clients from household names corporations to local sole traders. You will be working on a mixed case load, including:-
- acquisition and disposal of commercial property,
- agricultural land,
- landlord and tenant,
- property development and investment,
- asset management.
The successful candidate will have:-
- atleast 4 years post qualifying experience in commercial property and confidence in managing a case load,
- good client skills and the ability to take part in business development and networking,
- a strong commercial awareness.
On offer is a competitive remuneration package as well as the chance to carve out your own reputation from within a brilliant team.
To apply for the position of Commercial Property Solicitor, please contact Emma Lester at BCL Legal who specialises in legal recruitment in the West Midlands, Staffordshire and Warwickshire areas.
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.