Residential Property Solicitor - 3-4 years PQE
Our client is a highly regarded law firm specialising in all areas of property and they are looking for a Residential Property Solicitor to join them. Our client is seeking someone who has general residential property experience and ideally some new build conveyancing experience.
· Undertake fee earning to high standards of accuracy and efficiency under the supervision of the head of department.
· Experience in Residential Property and new build conveyancing.
· Assist in the development and marketing of the firm in line with the contents of the business and departmental plans.
· Provide a profitable contribution to the work of the department.
· Promote and support the firm’s core values and branding.
· 3-4 year PQE
· Good interpersonal skills
· Excellent communication skills
· A comprehensive understanding of residential conveyancing procedures and ideally experience in new build conveyancing.
· Up to date IT ability
· To be a team player with the ability to get the best from the Department
· To be adaptable with the confidence to introduce change
If you would like to learn more about this opportunity or other opportunities in the market then contact Tammy Doyle or call for a confidential discussion.
LR Legal is a specialist legal recruitment agency, our enviable reputation is based on trust, integrity and doing what is right for you. We will always talk to you about your application and ask permission before sending your CV to any of our Clients.
Our Consultants have the latest market knowledge at their fingertips and can offer advice and guidance on your next career move – just call us about this role or to see if we have other suitable vacancies for you.
The PQE identified on this advertisement is a guide only and does not preclude applications from those with more or less PQE.
LR Legal Recruitment is operating as an Employment Agency in respect of this vacancy.