Private Client Lawyer – In-house, 12PQE+ London
Our client is seeking a senior Private Client Lawyer to join their team. The role is to work on behalf of an ultra-high net worth individual and their family.
Key responsibilities will include:
• International Legal & tax advice
• Legal protection for the client and their family
• Succession planning for the family
• Real estate management for existing and investment acquisitions
• Management of litigation as matters arise
The successful candidate will have in excess of 12*yrs. PQE and have previous client management experience either gained within a family office, private wealth organisation or a recognised law firm.
If you would prefer to discuss the opportunity further before applying please call Grace Gibson at Legal Professionals who would welcome a conversation.
*Candidates outside of this bracket will be considered if they are able to demonstrate the prerequisite experience required.