Legal PA in Real Estate Litigation
This international law firm are currently recruiting for a good, hands on Legal PA to work within their Real Estate Litigation department supporting a good sized allocation of Fee Earners. The firm is known for their High Net Worth Individuals and prestigious, ground breaking cases and are extremely reputable with a low staff turnover.
The ideal candidate should be proactive, dynamic and professional who is comfortable with a heavy client facing role and balancing their workload accordingly. Previous Real Estate experience within private practice is necessary and experience within Real Estate Litigation would be ideal, but purely Real Estate experience will suffice. The candidate will be expected to hit the ground running and have good working knowledge of the Real Estate processes and are capable of completing all work to a high standard, within strict deadlines.
Duties will include:
- General administrative support including diary management, travel planning, expenses, maintenance of calendars and contact lists, management of client files and folders, filing, photocopying, arranging couriers and updating contacts on Interaction
- Proactive and advance monitoring of fee earner diaries, reminding fee earners of diary commitments and taking responsibility for ensuring that they have all supporting paperwork and information for each meeting or appointment
- Plan, coordinate, schedule internal/external meetings and conference calls (UK and overseas)
- Dealing with telephone enquiries, managing client enquiries/requests for meetings and taking accurate messages and passing them on promptly or trying to assist and responding on behalf of the fee-earner
- Preparing presentation slides and materials for internal/external meetings and seminars in the Firm's house style
- Maintain extensive and complicated billing records, prepare billing guides and assist with the monthly billing process, liaise with credit control regarding outstanding / unpaid bills
It is vital that applicants have the necessary Legal PA/ Legal Secretary experience within Real Estate as those without this experience cannot be considered.
To apply, please click on the button and send your Cover Note/CV with your contact details to Chelsea Broadley!
**For our application policy please view Career Legal's company information page on our website. Career Legal is a Recruitment Agency and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.
It is Career Legal’s policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you.
Career Legal is celebrating its 24th successive year in legal recruiting for the legal community across London and throughout the UK. Specific legal divisions cover full spectrum of legal recruitment on a permanent, contract and temporary basis. Specialist Legal Recruitment consultants with many years proven experience cover Legal Professional Services, Legal Business Support and Legal Office Support areas. Career Legal is known for being the legal recruiter of choice for: Lawyers, Legal Risk & Compliance, Legal Patent & Trademark, Legal Accounting, Legal Human Resources, Legal Marketing & Business Development, Legal Facilities Management, Paralegal, Legal DP & Creative Services, Legal Facilities & Office Support, Front of House and Legal Secretarial Personnel including Legal PA’s.