A well-known Consumer & Lifestyle brand are currently looking for a Legal Counsel, to be the lead point of contact for all UK legal matters.
Reporting directly into the General Counsel/Senior Legal Counsel internationally, the Lawyer will be extensive responsibility and work alongside the Product Development & Marketing teams within the organisation.
- Advise on a broad range of legal & regulatory matters.
- Draft and negotiate an array of agreements and commercial contracts.
- Review all new business features & products ensuring they are compliant in relation to data protection regulations.
- Research and advise on legal matters which may impact the business.
- Likely to have 3-5 years PQE
- A strong understanding of Contractual, Privacy & E-commerce Law.
- Previous experience working in-house in a broad commercial role – ideally within IT/Media/E-commerce.
- Confident performing & providing advice other jurisdictions.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
This is a brilliant opportunity for an all-rounded Commercial Lawyer to join an established brand and an organisation who prides themselves on their company culture. This would suit someone who is looking for an exciting new challenge in their career and to be given a high-level of responsibility.
At LAW Absolute we endeavour to respond to all applications within 48 hours. However due to the volume of applications we receive we may not be able to respond to every candidate individually. If you have not heard from us within a 48 hour timeframe your application has not been successful and your details have not been retained.
LAW Absolute acts as an employment business for temporary recruitment and as an employment agency for fixed term contract and permanent recruitment.