RTA PARALEGAL OR LEGAL EXECUTIVE
Personal injury paralegal - Multi track RTA / Legal Executive / Fee Earner
MULTI TRACK RTA PARALEGAL / LEGAL EXECUTIVE / FEE EARNER RTA - LIVERPOOL
Multi track RTA Fee Earner – Growing defendant insurance team in Liverpool urgently looking for RTA Fee Earner, whether Paralegal, Legal Executive or Solicitor to focus solely on multi track work. Candidates looking to apply should ideally come from a defendant background and be used to handling multi track matters up to around £120,000.
- Job Title: Personal Injury Fee Earner Legal Executive, Paralegal or Solicitor
- Location: Liverpool
- Salary: £30,000 - £40,000
- Reports to: Partner
- Previous Experience: This role is for a personal injury paralegal, legal executive or solicitor with proven multitrack RTA experience, preferably from a defendant background, though claimant experience will also be considered.
MULTI TRACK RTA WORK
Our client has built one of the most respected defendant RTA practices in the country advising insurance companies on volume motor claims as well as higher value serious injury and catastrophic work.
This role is designed to attract an experienced RTA Solicitor, Paralegal or Legal Executive with a proven background of handling complex multi track RTA work. The position is designed to strengthen the Liverpool team which works with the firm’s larger national network of offices advising to this type of work.
WHAT OUR CLIENT IS LOOKING FOR
As this opportunity involves getting up-to-speed with handling a readily available caseload of complex multi track files, it is expected that the successful candidate should be able to hit the ground running. Furthermore:
- Defendant experience is also ideally sought, though proven claimant experience from a reputable practice will also be considered.
- Experience working with self-insured clients as well as insurance companies; and
- The ability to work independently if required as well as in a team.
BE PART OF A GROWING AND DEVELOPING NATIONAL TEAM
Our client has been expanding over recent years through a combination of organic growth as well as through strategic merger. This is a chance to be part of a firm that has carved out significant share of the insurance market and continues to go from strength to strength.