Employment Solicitor / Associate 1-3 PQE
EMPLOYMENT SOLICITOR / ASSOCIATE – MANCHESTER
Employment Solicitor - Our client, a top tier international law firm, is currently searching for a talented, ambitious employment solicitor to join their highly respected, Legal 500-ranked employment team. The team is currently expanding in Manchester and offers great opportunities to progress and develop within a firm with an outstanding reputation for top quality work
- Job title: Employment Associate
- Location: Manchester
- Salary: £40,000 - £50,000 (depending on experience)
- Reports to: Partner / Head of Department
- Previous Experience: Candidates should ideally demonstrate around 1-3 years PQE as an employment solicitor. Candidates should demonstrate an excellent academic background with prior experience gained from a respected name in the market, preferably top tier.
This law firm is a leading international law firm with an impeccable reputation, not just for its employment team, but also across all legal disciplines. It acts for a raft of notable blue chip clients and its departments are consistently ranked among the best by the legal press including Chambers and Partners and the Legal 500.
THE ROLE 1-3 PQE
An exciting role has arisen for an employment solicitor to join the expanding Manchester team. The successful candidates can expect work of the highest quality, which will be a split of contentious and non-contentious work, though with slightly more emphasis on contentious.
Ideally, our client is looking for an employment solicitor with around one to two years of post qualification experience. Ideally candidates should come from a recognised national firm. London relocators will also be considered.
SKILLS / ATTRIBUTES
Candidates should be able to demonstrate a strong CV with excellent academics and a proven track record throughout their career as an employment solicitor to date. The firm expects to attract confident assertive individuals with an excellent understanding of employment law. They should be equally capable of applying their knowhow in a commercial setting. Other attributes include:
- Keen commercial awareness and the ability to adapt and think on one’s feet where necessary;
- Excellent attention to detail;
- Commitment to providing outstanding service levels to clients at all times.
Candidates should be driven and enthusiastic. The employment team is a particularly ambitious team with the intention of building on their reputation and further establishing itself in the Manchester legal services markets.
The firm benefits from a supportive ‘collegiate’ environment and also benefits from the best support, IT and precedent systems as one might expect from a top tier firm.
SALARY / BENEFITS
Excellent. The package on offer is specifically designed to attract the very best employment solicitors, whether from the Manchester region or indeed from London candidates relocating from the City.