Immigration Senior Solicitor
A Chambers listed law firm is currently looking for an Immigration Senior Solicitor to join their London office to drive the development of an immigration offering. This is a fantastic opportunity for a Senior Solicitor to gain the responsibility of developing their immigration offering within an established city firm.
The main duties of the Senior Solicitor will include but are not limited to:
- Provide main point of contact service to a range of corporate and HNW clients on UK immigration legislation
- Develop and maintain relationships with internal and external stakeholders from firms current client base as will be the escalation point for all immigration queries.
- Actively involved in business development of the practice, as well as working closely with other firm departments to cross-sell firm services.
- Carrying out all procedures in line with current regulations and legislation
- Meeting strict deadlines in a timely manner
The ideal Senior Solicitor will have:
- Minimum 5 years experience working within a top ranked Chambers immigration practice.
- Experience in leading a team and meeting targets
- Strong UK immigration experience is a must, especially around employment-based immigration in to the UK.
- Strong commercial sense is necessary; as you will need to work with current client base as well develop new business strategy.
- Experience of HNW immigration work is highly beneficial
This is a rare opportunity to work within a top ranked city practice, with fantastic growth opportunities.