COMMERCIAL PROPERTY PARALEGAL
Commercial Property Paralegal / Commercial Real Estate
COMMERCIAL PROPERTY PARALEGAL - MANCHESTER
Commercial Property Paralegal – If you are a commercial property paralegal looking to develop your career at an excellent top tier firm, offering first rate commercial property work, a high profile client base, not to mention peerless training, this could be the role for you. Our client is an international law firm with a strong regional presence. The commercial real estate team of their established Manchester office is looking to hire an ambitious commercial property paralegal with around one year or more of experience.
- Job title: Commercial Property Paralegal / Legal Executive
- Location: Manchester
- Salary: £20,000 - £30,000
- Reports to: Partner
- Previous Experience: Commercial property paralegal or Legal Executive with around one year more of experience of transactional commercial real estate work. Please note our client is also willing to consider the CVs of candidates from a strong residential conveyancing background as well as those with plot sales experience.
THE COMMERCIAL PROPERTY TEAM
The commercial property department act on a variety of matters from sale and purchase files to large commercial property regeneration projects. As a commercial property paralegal within the team, you will assist and support the commercial solicitors.
However the work also offers the opportunity earn a significant amount of autonomy in terms of day-to-day responsibility. This includes carrying out searches and enquiries, dealing with the Land Registry and so on. The successful commercial property paralegal will also develop skills in drafting leases and licences, reports on title and other ancillary documentation.
COMMERCIAL PROPERTY PARALEGAL – THE RIGHT SKILLS
Our client is looking for the right kind of candidate who will flourish in a top tier environment. In particular they should demonstrate:
- Ideally around one year or more of experience as a commercial property paralegal, though strong conveyancing experience will be considered;
- Drive and the ability to work in a team orientated environment;
- The ability to be proactive and responsive and prioritise work effectively.
AN EXCELLENT OPPORTUNITY TO PROGRESS WITHIN COMMERCIAL PROPERTY
This is a fantastic role, bringing with it all the advantages for any commercial property paralegal hoping to gain tier experience at a leading international law firm. Furthermore, the successful candidate can expect the best training and the chance to progress his or her career with a truly outstanding team.