Legal Secretary – Commercial Litigation - Manchester
LEGAL SECRETARY - MANCHESTER
Legal Secretary – Leading firm looking to hire legal secretary to support Partner in growing commercial litigation team. Ideally, candidates should be able to demonstrate solid experience of working in a commercial litigation team and should be looking forward to a new challenge
THE ROLE AT A GLANCE
- Job title: Legal Secretary – Commercial Litigation
- Location: Manchester
- Salary: £20,000 - £30,000
- Reports to: Partner
- Previous Experience: Ideally candidates should have proven experience of having been a legal secretary in a busy commercial litigation department.
THE COMMERCIAL LITIGATION TEAM AND THE ROLE
This is an exciting department in which to work, not least as it is undergoing significant growth, which in turn has resulted in new opportunities becoming available. The team has a number of key national clients, but is also set to secure further work in the coming months.
A role has become available for a legal secretary to support one of the Partners as well as performing the usual range of secretarial duties:
- Typing and document management, including audio typing and digital dictation;
- Opening files including performing necessary money laundering checks;
- Arranging meeting and managing appointments;
- Preparing trial bundles and court documents etc.
Candidates should be able to demonstrate a strong blend of skills including:
- Excellent organisation and prioritisation skills;
- Ability to work quickly and under pressure, when required;
- Positive, ‘can do’ attitude to work;
- Excellent attention to detail.
PROGRESSION AND DEVELOPMENT
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a developing department and to grow with the team as it continues to forge ahead. The role promises to be exciting and rewarding, offering the right candidate a great working environment and a real chance to progress.
Apply for LEGAL SECRETARY
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly