Senior Associate: Tax Lawyer
Hudson are recruiting an accomplished Corporate Tax Lawyer to join a highly regarded national firm. To be successful in this role you will be intellectually strong, commercially minded and enjoy working as part of a wider consultative corporate team.
This position is ideal should you be seeking a technically challenging role alongside the chance to be involved in building a wider Corporate Practice.
In this wide ranging role you will be involved in:
- Advising on the most tax-efficient means of acquiring, selling or restructuring assets
- Advising on tax litigation and investigations
- Negotiating with the Tax Authorities and documenting transactions
- Business development and managing client relationships.
The ideal candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- Excellent academics and experience with an established firm in the market place
- An innovative and pragmatic approach
- Proven experience developing long term relationships
- A general interest in all aspects of corporate law including international tax.
If this opening sounds of interest and you feel you would be a suitable candidate please apply.
Please note you will receive an automated response advising you that we have received your CV.
Hudson is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management solutions worldwide.