Part-Time Legal Secretary
Sue Ross Legal is assisting to recruit a Part-Time Legal Secretary to join well-established and very reputable regional law firm into their offices in York.
This role would ideally suit candidates available to work for a couple of days at the beginning of each week.
Daily tasks would include;
- Providing legal secretarial support to Fee Earners at all levels
- Audio and copy typing legal correspondence and documentation
- Preparing Bundles
- Diary and file management
- Dealing with incoming and outgoing telephone calls
- Liaising with clients, Experts, Solicitors, Counsel and the Court
- Dealing with other ad hoc duties when required
Fast and accurate typing speeds, knowledge of the full MS Office suite and previous experience working within a law firm is essential for this post.
For more information about the above vacancy or for a confidential chat about our other vacancies throughout Yorkshire, Derbyshire, Nottinghamshire, Lincolnshire, the North West and the North East, please send your details to us and one of our dedicated legal consultants will contact you.
Unfortunately due to the number of applications we receive, we are unable to provide individual feedback to all applicants. Please assume that if you do not hear from us within 72 hours that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
May we take this opportunity to thank you for expressing an interest in one of our roles and wish you the very best in your search for employment.