Corporate Commercial Paralegal
The role is to provide a mix of fee earning and admin support to a busy partner dealing with transactional and non-transactional matters.
* providing a mixture of paralegal and administrative support dealing with all aspects of corporate and also some commercial work
* paralegal support on corporate transactions, including document production and managing due diligence exercises
* post-completion administration, opening files and conducting conflict searches, general correspondence, diary management, handling telephone calls, dealing with queries where appropriate, archiving and filing
You will need to be:
* highly organised and able to be flexible during busy periods
* excellent attention to detail
* strong IT and technical skills
* willingness to work hard with drive, passion and enthusiasm
Ideally the right candidate will have a legal qualification and be interested to pursue and develop a career in the law. Please apply accoridnlfy should you be interested in hearing further details about this position.
Please note you will receive an automated response advising you that we have received your CV.
Hudson is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management solutions worldwide.