Senior Trade Mark Docketing Clerk - City - c£40,000
A leading City based law firm now have an excellent opportunity for an experienced Senior Trade Mark Records administrator to join their ever expanding Trade Mark team.
The role requires Trade Mark docketing/records experience and key responsibilities for this role will include:
- Review of post and saving incoming correspondence to Filesite
- Processing and docketing all TMO actions and correspondence
- Global agent communications,
- Dispute related communications.
- Creation of reminders and deadlines in WebTMS Generating templates,
- Ensuring deadlines and reminders are removed as appropriate.
This role will also offer supervisory support to team members carrying out the above duties and responsibilities.
To apply for this role please forward your CV including your Trade Mark experience to Joe Neilson at Career legal using the link below.
For our application policy please view Career Legal's company information page on this website. Career Legal is a Recruitment Agency and is advertising this permanent vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.
Apply for Senior Trade Mark Docketing Clerk - City - c£40,000
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly