2-4 years PQE- Banking and Finance/ General lending/ Capital markets Lawyer, In-house
Our client, a well-established securities business is seeking a junior transactional lawyer to join the legal team on a permanent basis. This role is open to candidates c. 2-4 PQE* from a banking and finance/ general lending or capital markets practice at a top-tier law firm or in-house in financial services. The client is looking for a candidate who is keen to learn/ grow into the role and will consequently provide comprehensive training and support.
The successful candidate will be reporting into the Head of Legal and working alongside other lawyers within the team. The job responsibilities include:
- Provide general legal advice, transaction and project management for structured transactions for the front office.
- Review, draft and negotiate transactional documentation for cash & synthetic products, funded & unfunded structured transactions across all asset classes, note issuance by the firm and by SPVs, project finance and securitisation transactions.
- Review, draft and negotiate transactional documentation derivative documentation, repo and securities lending documentation, standard documentation such as bond, FX, index, forward and options.
- Provide legal advice for the front office on the development and structuring of new & complex products.
- The ideal candidate will be c. 2-4 PQE* from a banking and finance/ general lending or capital markets practice at a top-tier law firm or in-house in financial services.
- In-house Secondment experience is desirable not essential
*Candidates outside of this bracket will be considered if they are able to demonstrate the prerequisite experience required.
Apply for 2-4 years PQE- Banking and Finance/ General lending/ Capital markets Lawyer, In-house
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly