Junior Legal Counsel (Retail) - Dublin
A leading retailer positioned at the cutting edge of food and fashion is seeking a legal counsel to join their Legal Department. The successful candidate will report to the Head of Legal and will be part of a thriving business and highly motivated team.
You will assist Head of Legal in public company corporate governance efforts whilst independently draft, review and negotiate a wide range of commercial contracts with vendors, customers, consultants and others in support of the Company's overall business.
Other duties include:
- Assist in various projects involving employment law, intellectual property, real estate and litigation
- Independently provide clear direction to business partners, at all levels, across the organisation to drive business objectives while minimising legal risk
- Monitor and update compliance programs and corporate policies
- Assist Head of Legal in designing and implementing legal process improvements
- Manage outside counsel
- Respond promptly and independently to requests for legal review from all departments
Must be Irish Qualified (2-4 yrs PQE) with training from a leading Irish or UK/US Law Firm, its imperative that candidates have top class academics (2.1 minimum). To be considered you will be innovative, pragmatic having a hands-on approach with strong commercial law experience. Applicants with retail/fashion experience would be advantageous.
Apply for Junior Legal Counsel (Retail) - Dublin
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly