Wealth management Disputes Lawyer - Junior-Mid level - Global F
I am working with an international financial institution with a global presence in banking, investment and wealth management. They have a highly skilled and collegiate team, and are seeking a well trained disputes Lawyer with strong knowledge of wealth management. The candidate must have a broad legal skillset and knowledge of complaints procedures within the Financial Services arena especially within tier one investment banking and HNW investors.
As in-house Lawyer you will:
- Advise on wealth management complaints from a variety of customers from individual to groups.
- Advise on appropriate steps regarding any contentious and non-contentious matters.
- Update the business on any legal developments affecting the business both on the contentious and non-contentious side.
- Deal extensively with senior internal stakeholders within the business.
The type of person we are looking for
- A qualified lawyer with 2-5 years PQE gained in a well-respected law firm in the UK or internationally.
- Good working knowledge of Financial Services wealth management complaints and disputes.
- Experience of advising major financial services organizations and an excellent understanding of regulations and related issues facing them
- In-house experience and / or in-house secondments are highly desirable though not essential.
- Strong attention to details and excellent verbal, written and interpersonal skills.
To learn more about this and other opportunities we are instructed on please send your CV in confidence
Please note you will receive an automated response advising you that we have received your CV.
Hudson is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management solutions worldwide.