Noise Induced Hearing Loss - Legal Advisor
NIHL Legal Advisor
An NIHL Legal Advisor is wanted for an excellent opportunity with a highly regarded law firm based in Cardiff. The successful candidate will be joining a vibrant and enthusiastic team of fee earners in the hear of Cardiff city centre.
My client is an awarding winning, national law firm with a fantastic reputation in the market. Due to continued growth and expansion they are looking to recruit a number of NIHL Legal Advisors to handle a caseload of 200 pre litigated and litigated NIHL files.
Key responsibilities of the candidate will include
- Vet new claims and run validations within SLA's.
- Attend Hearing clinics as and when required on a Rota basis.
- To comply at all times with the case management system and be responsible for the maintenance and accuracy of its information.
- To be responsible for the pro-active maintenance of their own task pad.
- Identify any complications within their caseload and immediately refer to their team leader.
- To assess liability and an initial assessment of special damages
- Contact clients by telephone and maintain regular and pro-active telephone contact with clients as required by our SLA's.
- To demonstrate an ability to work to deadlines and be self-sufficient.
- Be able to achieve financial and administrative targets on a monthly basis as set by their team leader.
- Demonstrate a flexible approach to work, including hours of working.
- To demonstrate commercial awareness and a pro-active approach to all aspects of work.
- Demonstrate the ability to work effectively as part of a team, while maintaining responsibility for their own caseload.
- To comply with Lexcel and/or client service standards, client care and protocols.
- To demonstrate IT literacy by utilising a full range of internal and external systems inclusive of MS Outlook, MS Word and Partner.
- To demonstrate effective planning, organisation and decision making skills and work to deadlines and time limits.
- To demonstrate a flexible approach to work including hours of working.
- To assess liability under the supervision of the delegating team leader.
- To run case load of approximately 200 files. This will include drafting letter of claim/submitting claims on to the portal, defendant and insurance
Apply now for immediate consideration.
Please contact Jack Smith, Legal Recruitment Consultant, to discuss the role in more detail or apply through the vacancy for immediate consideration. If you have not been contacted within five working days you should assume you have not been successful on this occasion.Douglas Scott are a legal recruitment expert and the UK's leading law firms trust us with their legal vacancies. You can therefore apply for our London legal jobs with confidence. We are a regulated recruitment consultancy and will discuss this role and seek your approval before submitting an application directly to the decision maker.