In-House Legal Director- Global Pharmaceutical/ Logistics Company, Ireland
Excellent new role for a senior level lawyer to join a global pharmaceutical company and build a legal team as their Legal Director. This role will be based in their European HQ in Dublin, Ireland.
- Advise on legal, regulatory and compliance issues affecting the business;
- Manage a growing legal department;
- Negotiates commercial contracts as well as other legal documents and agreements
- Advise on regulatory matters and compliance;
- Corporate governance policies and procedures to assure the company conducts its business in compliance with all applicable laws, rules or regulations ;
- Employment law issues where required;
- Managing outside counsel where required.
- Senior level lawyer with experience within relevant field (healthcare; supply chain; medical device; pharmaceutical);
- In depth knowledge of best legal practices and business legal strategies;
- Significant experience of general commercial / corporate law with experience both in either a top-tier law firm as a practicing solicitor (at least five years) or in-house counsel at a company with pan-European and international scope.
- Experience with logistics services agreements or otherwise with purchase, sales and distribution agreements, European competition law, data protection law would be an advantage.
To discuss this role in confidence or to apply, please contact David Thomson, Director at Thomson Legal by completing the Apply Now details in the box below. Alternatively, please click on the Thomson Legal logo to access our recruiter profile where you can contact us directly via telephone, email or social media.