Claims Team Manager
In-House Claims Team Manager, Leeds
Are you an experienced personal injury litigator/manager looking for a unique challenge?
My client is a well known retailer based in West Yorkshire and a specialist in their field. As a legal manager within this organisation you will join a large department that defend claims against the company. The majority of these are EL/PL.
As a Team Manager you will be expected to:
- Be actively involved in the day to day work of a large team of claims handlers
- Conduct training, 1-2-1s and as required PIPs, disciplinary proceedings, return to work interviews
- Be a technical referral point to the team
- Create MI and report to the Senior Manager/Director
The successful team manager will be a solicitor or legal executive will have experience in personal injury with:
· Strong litigation skills
· Management or supervisory experience over large teams
· A thorough understanding of the MOJ Portal
· Ideally, experience in EL/PL
This is an excellent opportunity for a solicitor or legal executive with management experience in private practice to gain in-house experience.
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.