Legal Counsel – Advertising and Marketing
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Legal Counsel to work for a Global Organisation. This role will focus on partnering with the business to advise on advertising and marketing issues and claims on a global level.
The specific responsibilities are as follows:
- Lead on the advice on development, marketing and promotion of brands
- Provide advice in relation to advertising and marketing claims
- Product development: work with key stakeholders on claims support and testing methodologies and ad hoc queries
- Review technical/consumer/scientific data used to support claims and assess viability of support
- Collaborate with Global Trademark and Patent teams and regional and local teams
- Negotiation and drafting of commercial contracts
- Supervising and managing external counsel in relation to high value commercial and regulatory litigation
This role demands the ability to provide timely, commercially-minded, creative and accurate legal advice to the global business. You will be working in a fast-paced, environment supporting a demanding global business.
This role will suit a Qualified lawyer (common law jurisdiction) with at least 2 years PQE. You must have excellent commercial contract drafting skills and communication skills. Experience in marketing and advertising law is essential.
At LAW Absolute we endeavour to respond to all applications within 48 hours. However due to the volume of applications we receive we may not be able to respond to every candidate individually. If you have not heard from us within a 48 hour timeframe your application has not been successful and your details have not been retained.
LAW Absolute acts as an employment business for temporary recruitment and as an employment agency for fixed term contract and permanent recruitment.