Our client is a world class business with operations spanning the globe. They handle high-worth complex projects for their client organisations and enjoy an excellent reputation in their market and as an employer.
A new, exciting and challenging role now exists for a talented commercial contracts manager to join the team in France. The role will be fully integrated into the businesses project activity, working alongside the projects, commercial and legal functions. The remit requires the role holder take responsibility for full-cycle contract management from RFP to post award, so you must have advanced contract management experience. Legal qualification / experience is also desirable.
For consideration applicants must be able to demonstrate the following:
- Circa 3-6 years full-cycle contract management experience
- Contract negotiation and drafting experience
- Industry experience within construction, energy, EPC, infrastructure or comparable industries
- High-worth multi partner projects experience – on an international scale
- Commercially astute, adept at building business relationships, able to work effectively with internal and external key partners
In return this business offers excellent career growth prospects at an exciting time in their evolution. A structured progression plan and long term career potential is on offer
*Fford & Stone always review applications on merit and treats them in utmost confidence.
Due to high levels of interest it isn’t always possible to respond to all applicants, however we appreciate your interest and will be in touch if we can assist you.
Apply for Contract Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly