We are presently looking for a Litigation Lawyer to join our client’s dynamic, high profile and reputable law firm in their dispute resolution department. In this role, you will have the opportunity to work alongside a number of industry leading partners and be able to assist with business development.
In addition to the above, responsibilities include;
- Advising liquidators, creditors, shareholders and directors on a broad range of pre and post liquidation disputes
- Work on the jurisdiction's highest profile disputes, liquidations and restructurings
- Receive support from various paralegals and legal secretaries who will be part of your Dispute Resolution team
- Build and maintain strong relationships with clients and colleagues
- Prepare reports
- Provide technically sound legal advice and highly responsive service to clients which is backed up by your own high quality and complex research
With the market place constantly evolving, we are looking for an experienced litigation lawyer who is willing to listen harder, understand better and focus on what’s needed to help make our clients issues simpler.
If you have been called to the bar in a commonwealth jurisdiction with 3-5 years PQE, have robust technical excellence, advocacy experience within Court and strong client facing skills, we want you!
Our client is offering a salary of US$120,00 (tax free) base plus bonus, benefits and relocation package.
Apply now to work and live in paradise.