Legal Secretary - Temporary
On behalf of our client, a leading international law firm, we are actively recruiting for a talented Legal Secretary.
Responsibilities for this role include but are not limited to;
- Managing diary arrangements and organizing / coordinating business travel
- Arranging and attending meetings and taking minutes as required
- Manage a portfolio of clients
- Prepare financial statements for clients and liaise with the firms account department in this regard as and when necessary
- Ad-hoc administrative duties
Qualifications and experience;
- Legal secretarial qualification would be an advantage
- 3-5 years relevant work experience
- Minimum typing speed of 60-70 wpm with in-depth knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Ability to work independently, on your own initiative
Are you organized? Do you have exceptional time management skills with the ability to meet tight deadlines? Is living on a sunny Caribbean island something you've considered? Was your answer to all of the above questions YES?!? Apply today! We can't wait to hear from you.
More information about the island and Temporary work with SteppingStones Recruitment is below;
Contract (Temporary) Employment in the Cayman Islands
Contracting is an exciting opportunity for many individuals who may possess excellent experience but not THE qualification, do not want to enter into a long term employment contract or who require high flexibility to travel, study or just enjoy life.
Benefits of Contracting and Temping
Contracting is a fast and straightforward way to gain employment in the Cayman Islands. The majority of our temporary staff complete their contracts and go on to secure highly sought after permanent employment on the Island.
Contracting attracts good rates of pay with each minute of overtime being remunerated.
Contracting allows you to gain new and valuable transferable skills, as well as experience and exposure to offshore environments and industries. Contracting offers a highly flexible and lucrative way to work on a small exotic Caribbean island with fabulous crystal blue water.
What else can we say!
Living in Cayman
Living and working in the Cayman Islands is a truly privileged way of life. Even your drive to work can be a pleasurable experience, enjoying sea views along the way, a far cry from the hustle and bustle of city living. Nearly half of the work-force in Grand Cayman is employed from overseas so you will get the opportunity to meet plenty of people who are also new to the Island.