Evening Corporate Receptionist
We are currently seeking an experienced receptionist to work 2.30pm to 11pm Monday - Friday at a prestigious law firm in central London. Please note, hours are non-negotiable.
The company has 6 receptionists that cover various shifts and now require someone to cover the evenings due to an increase in workload and company expansion.
The role holder will act as the first point of contact for both clients visiting as well as clients calling therefore experience of both within a financial sector or law firm is key.
Typical duties will include but not be limited to:
- Meeting and greeting clients
- Booking meeting rooms
- Allocate conference rooms appropriately taking into consideration numbers of attendees and number of rooms required
- Setting up of meeting rooms
- Operating the switchboard, answering in a professional manner at all times
- Providing excellent customer service
- Booking taxi’s
- Ensure reception area and meeting rooms are clean and tidy
- Produce ID cards for visitors and new starters
- Provide stationery and refreshments for meetings
- Coordinate breakdowns/faults for facilities equipment - raising issues with the relevant person/team
- Booking couriers
Please apply today for immediate consideration!
It is Career Legal’s policy, as a matter of courtesy to respond to all applications within three working days. However because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Career Legal is a Recruitment Agency and is advertising this permanent vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients. Thank you
Apply for Evening Corporate Receptionist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly