Legal Secretary - Permanent
On behalf of our client, a growing, legal organization, is expanding their team and are actively seeking a skilled and organized Legal Secretary.
- To provide support services to a dynamic team
- Registering companies and funds
- Liaising with parties at all levels, both Senior and Junior professionals
- Preparing and distributing Board Packs
- Arranging travel and other meetings for partners
- Manage diaries
- Any additional ad-hoc duties
- Minimum 3-5 years’ experience as a Legal Secretary in a commonwealth jurisdiction
- A typing speed of 80-100 wpm, with excellent accuracy
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to deal with professionals at all levels
- A Bachelor’s degree in Law or a similar field is preferred but not essential
- Legal Secretary certificate or similar qualification would also be a strong advantage
Compensation for this role is dependent on experience and qualifications and will be within the range of US$65,000 to US$85,000.
If you have the ability to prioritize, are organized and willing to work weekends and evenings as necessary then this is the role for you! Apply today to live and work in paradise!