Our client, a leading international law firm, are currently searching for a high caliber Corporate Associate to join their finance & corporate banking team.
- Advise on various funds and corporate matters
- Ability to deal with confidential information within high profile cases
- Review and draft constitutional set-up, financing and other corporate documents as required on a transaction-by-transaction basis
- Participate in business development activities
This new opportunity will be suitable for candidates with impressive academics who are looking to make a move from a top onshore firm to an innovative and well regarded offshore employer.
The successful candidate will have;
- A strong corporate and finance background ideally in a top tier law firm with international exposure
- 3+ years PQE and must have been called to the bar in a Commonwealth jurisdiction
- A team player who would like to be professionally active in an international environment, with the ability to sometimes work under pressure
This role has the opportunity for excellent career progression. Are you ready for your next new challenge in a tax free haven? Apply today!